FMS 1450MM P-51D V8 is here!
FMS is and will always be committed to developing the choicest goods. The latest version (V8) makes the classical work P-51D more attractive. Though the changes are not that significant, it shows our serious attitude to products.
FMS team never stops pursuing perfect. Supposing that you consider P51 as an amazing warbird and would like to collect one, the FMS 1400mm P-51D V8 is the right one you cannot miss. We believe that the current 1400mm P-51D V8 is the finest RC foaming airplanes all over the world. As is known, warbird is FMS strengths all through. We focus on exquisite and high-performance products. We could say for sure this airplane would be your pride in airfield.
Version 8 upgrades to P-51D
• Upgraded landing gear featuring slower scale like action.
• Shock absorbing struts with 4mm diameter lower section
• New FMS sequencer which closes the gear doors after gear is down
• New Removable sliding battery tray
• Upgraded Horizontal and Vertical stabs with hard points for glue less assembly**
• New 17g metal gear servos
• New 9g Digital Metal gear servos
• New sliding canopy
• New open air intake
• New 70A ESC with 5a SBEC
• New FMS gold PAEP motor
Note: New V8 tails surfaces will not fit on the older versions of the P-51
|Flying Weight||Around 2,350g|
|Motor Size||Brushless 4250-KV540|
|ESC||70A with 5A SBEC|
|Servo||9g Servo x 6, 17g Servo*3|
|CG (center of gravity)||110mm (From Leading Edge)|
|Recommended Battery||Li-Po 14.8V 2600mAh 25C|
|Approx. Flying Duration||8 minutes|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||14+|
|Assembly Time||45 minutes|
|Is Assembly Required||Yes|
|Requires||PNP requires Radio System, Battery and Charger|